BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

More Polyvore and Stuff...

Wanna see what I've been up to today? Well, this;




Something went wrong(Or there's a trick I've yet to discover) which left it to shrink half the size after I published it. I'm confused. Can anyone help? If it weren't for my sizing issue, this is the first set I actually like of mine. It still isn't good, but it's better than my Springsteen one...And, no, if you know anything about me, and I have no idea what you know about me, then you'll know I'm not like this in real life. I'm definitely not this feminine and bright and cutesy. It's just for the effect, you know?

To add to the Springsteen-look-a-like yesterday, today I saw someone who looked like George Lopez. What a place I live in, huh? But, no, I've never noticed these things before. My area is quite boring. I've never really seen that many people who look like celebrities for that matter...But, me and my sister used to have the Hannah Montana haircut, to the last detail. It was the type that made little old ladies in the supermarket go "Aww, how adorable! Your hair is so pretty!". Needless to say, me and my sister didn't like this much. In fact for tomboys like us, it was like receiving an insult more than a compliment. Glad those days are over. Anyway.

Today I was planning to wake up at nine. I woke up at 10:51. I proceeded to blame my mother for it, since the alarm on my iPod never actually wakes me up, and actual alarm clocks install the fear that is the feeling of 'It's school today...'. That wasted a remarkable amount of my day, actually. I spent the morning on Animal Crossing. I caught two Ocean Sunfishes and two Napoleonfishes(10,000 bells each. Woot)and had Gracie, the supposed fashion expert, critique my accessory-less cheer leading outfit(Not well critiqued...) and in the afternoon I watched TV, and then me, my sister, and my mother attempted to go to the English food store a while away. There was a lot of traffic so we eventually gave up, got lost, talked about parts of speech, and became bored. My life sucks.

I hate YouTube. There are, like, no decent piano tutorials on there unless it's for something as wildly popular as How To Save A Life. I could just take the guitar chords and do them on piano but that's not much fun. I organised my CDs, too. That was fun. I love organising stuff, but I live a messy life too. I don't clean for the prospect of a nice room, I clean for the enjoyment of cleaning. I discovered how few CDs I own...And how many are borrowed from my parents. They have good musical taste. Well, mostly just my mother. That's an odd thing in a family in that we all have similar musical interests. The only musicians on my iPod my mother has claimed to dislike are James Blunt and Duran Duran. So she has a lot of music I like...I must only own about twenty CDs myself. I collected together the ones I want to listen to while I England in my CD carrier - Day And Age by The Killers, Oracular Spectacular by MGMT, Yes by Pet Shop Boys, Definitely Maybe by Oasis, Grounds for divorce by Elbow, The Script by The Script, A Guide to Love Loss and Desperation by The Wombats, Morning Glory by Oasis,and the first Snow Patrol album(The name I've forgotten. It has Run and Chocolate on it.

That's it...Er, sorry.

Does anyone have any ideas what I should blog about tomorrow? I have no clue, and if I have no clue then it'll just be another repeat of this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i was a neat freak. that would be one class higher than i am right now. a slob. I don't like especially messy rooms, and I love open neat organized rooms. The problem is that i lack the motivation necessary to clean. heck, i lack the motivation to wake up in the morning before 10:30. But actually because i'm getting new bedcovers, i had to clean and organize and rearrange my room. It was extremely satisfying to b able to see the floor. hah. victory.

Naomi said...

I'm not a neatfreak...It's just...I don't know, I can't explain. I live a messy life, but I like cleaning. Well, my room is clean. But not this bedroom, because as sad as it is, this is where I spend most of my day.

Thanks for commenting, as always.