BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dedicated To My Beloved


Train this chaos
Turn it into light
I've gotta see you one last night
Before the lions take their share
Leaves us in pieces
Scattered everywhere
Just give me a chance to hold on
Give me a chance to hold on
Give me a chance to hold on
Just give me something to hold onto
It's so clear now that
You are all that I have
I have no fear
'cause you are all that I have
It's so clear now
That you are all that I have
I have no fear
'cause you are all that I have
- You're All I Have; Snow Patrol
SPOCK!!! <3333333333333333333333333
*shrugs* This is what happens when I'm out of blog ideas.
- Written by CamoLambo; AKA "Spock's Number One Fangirl Ever In The Whole Of Existance"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha Spock...

poor brandon must be very jealous...he's probably monitoring ur frequency.

xD

I posted two mile long comments on your last post, so I'll keep this short :)

Vertige said...

*wonders if you'll kill me if I dare say he's not hot*

I think the answer is probably yes, so I'm not going to say that. o_o; but. um, anyways.

Brandon's gonna have to fight for your love o:

Naomi said...

Yes, Spock! Spock is like my biggest idol in the whole world now...*shrugs*

Haha! xDDD

Nah, I won't, "Not Specified". I don't think he's hot...And considering he has close to no emotions, there's not much of a personality to him either. Still, I love him, 'cause I'm weird.

Haha, maybe...xD

Thatds said...

Old Spock pwns New Spock. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Old spock actually was in the Star Trek movie. I didnt' know that 'till my dad pointed it out, but still. At any rate, I think New Spock is still pretty cool, so whatever.