BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oh My Gosh, I Have An Awesome Weekend Planned(This Is NOT Intentional Bragging, I Swear)


Hey. Er...Like, nothing has happened recently. Might as well talk, anyway because I promised. Okay, when did I last post? Wednesday, Thursday? Wow, that's like forever for me. I think I'm rather obsessed with blogging.




The last two days of the week were alright. We had to work with the world's most insane class schedule--Courtesy of my science teacher--for the last couple of days. It made, and many would agree, no sense. It had to be shifted so we'd have extra time for our Math/Science projects. I wasn't too happy about that. Through a combination of laziness, carelessness, and my extremely dependant personality, I'm left jobless most of the time. I'd done the absolutely bare minimum for science, which no doubt contributed to it. I was more than happy to outline pencil marks in Sharpie, however, which is what I did the whole time. Friday was the worst from a boredom point. There were no computers left, and I'd been told to pick out the colors to use on the wings of the thing. Our group weren't even good at that, surprisingly, because we had one of those fashion-obsessed "I think I'm so cool" girls. Wouldn't she be able to match colors properly? Apparently not, which might explain why she's no where near as cool as she thinks she is. Our tri-fold looks like rainbow-colored vomit, or will do when we glue them on, and we're no where near as far as we should be. Fun. xD




The other day I got an e-mail from ticketmaster.com. I'm following a load of bands on there so they tell me when they're coming to Massachusetts. Wanna know who, this time? PET SHOP BOYS!! Cool, right? Well, I don't know, I think it is. Except, it's Saturday September 5th, the day after my 4th Killers show. House Of Blues. But oddly enough my mom said yet to the whole idea, and so...Another concert it is! It's gonna be the best weekend ever, except maybe V Festival, and we'd probably spend the rest of Sunday in Boston anyway. Funny story, actually, tickets came out on the 12th and I'd forgotten until the morning of the 13th. Even though they'd been out for over 24 hours, we still managed to get general admission! The Killers sell out in ten minutes, and Pet Shop Boys, after a day you can still get tickets to get right to the front? Shows how big they are, I guess. xD Anywho, I still look forward to it, even if I only have one album. I'll look into them more. Aaaaaah...<3


Yesterday I went into Barnes And Noble to buy a book. How bizarre is that? Actually it is rather weird, for me. The last book I bought was Oliver Twist in December because it was during a power cut and I had nothing else to read. I read about one chapter. I was on the hunt for Looking For Alaska by John Green. The only reason I'd wanted it was because John Green is a totally awesome YouTuber. Still I'd heard good reviews on it. I'd never ventured into the endless void that is teenage literature before now. These days, teenage literature is basically synonymous with "Twilight" which might be why. But considering I'm loving this book, I might bother to again...John has a unique way of writing, one that I can't really explain. A nice way of putting things, I suppose. I've been re-reading Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows at the moment but I by far prefer this one. I considered continually reading the book last night while trying to get to sleep...Well, honestly, I was hoping to fall asleep with the book in my hands. It'd make me feel far more accomplished than I actually am. xD


Time Spent Reading; About 24 hours

Pages Read; 66(A lot for me)


Today was a usual day. We went to this place a while away that sells English food. The whole isle of candy is my number one weakness, and I came out with far too much. And, he was playing Black Eyed Peas there today. He's usually playing some 80s rubbish(I'm full of contradictions, I know), like The Human League(Who you'd know as the "Don't you want me baby?" song from the Swiffer Wet Jet commercial, by the way), Right Said Fred, etc. I was slightly worried for him...Odd. xD


Music this week's been interesting. I've been repeatedly watching the Top 10 'Alternative' Music Videos on Fuse this week, because I was hoping for A Dustland Fairytale...Sadly, not there, but good anyway. I got this big addiction to No You Girls by Franz Ferdinand because of it. Actually I've spent a good deal of the week watching Fuse. The Offspring, The Fray, and Foo Fighters, specifically. And Green Day, but that was because there was nothing else on. Green Day get on my nerves, especially Know Your Enemy which I'm sick of hearing all the time. I've also been listening to Red Light Company(Who I recommended on iTunes. Silly iTunes for not having them already.), The Script, Chameleon Circuit, Kaiser Chiefs, and Snow Patrol. Good stuff.


PS, today I went on my Twitter for the first time I'm forever. I'm LoveBrandonLove if you want to follow me.


Those are really the only points I think are worth mentioning. God, this post sucks. Ideas...please?


Stupid picture time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

niiiiice converse *it's hard to tell if that's sarcastic or genuine. I'll keep u wondering, then*

Dude...you do realize that if it takes you 24 hours to read 66 pages (the equivalence of seedfolk) that means....*does math painfully*....that means it takes you 21 minutes to read one page. Haha, really? Even i'm not that sad xD

R U KIDDING"?? ur mum lets u go to fricken two concerts one day after the other?????????!!!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?! that's despicable. And u said u didn't like her.....PAH!

Chameleon circuit...are much of their music good? I only know "blink" from charlie's video a while back....what would u say are your top favorites??

*gags* e-e-excuse me?? "LoveBrandonLove"?!? really??

ttyl......................................

*ADELE*

Naomi said...

Hmm. Keep me hangin', then.

Yes, that's indeed correct because for the last couple of days I didn't consider sleep, any form of exercise, or blogging, very important. Hehe, nice math, though.

For the record, she likes both The Killers and Pet Shop Boys. As of late I've become her excuse; "I'm not too old to still go to a concert. See, this is for my daughter! See, my daughter!". Which is entirely true because I might be going with her to see some other band I don't even know soon. xD It works out both ways.

They're alright. Better if you know the latest series of Doctor Who. My favorites(And their most popular) are An Awful Lot of Running and Exterminate Regenerate.

Okay, you know when you sign up for a website, you spend like half a second thinking of a username that you later come to regret? Like, CamoLambo, Camodog, etc.? Well, that's what happened with Twitter. It could be worse though, right?

"LoveRonnieLove"

"LovePeteLove"

"LoveFictionalVampireBoysLove"

?

See ya.

Thatds said...

I added you on Twitter.

Luckily the Rise Against concert excitement (ONE WEEK! O:) is keeping me from being jealous about your awesome plans for the weekend, because I certainly would be otherwise. XD