BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nothing Can Go Wrong When The World Smells Of Grass Cuttings xD

Hello blog-readers,

We had the grass-cutter, or whatever I'm supposed to call him, 'round today. Now everything smells like grass cuttings. I love that smell. It kinda encouraged me to take some pointless pictures of my back yard. I'd show them to you, but my camera is being difficult. DX

Today during homeroom I told Adele I wouldn't blog today, I'd blog tomorrow when I actually had something to write about(Celebration Of Learning). She told me that I'd then hype it all up and type about it in one paragraph. This isn't far from the truth I suppose. So, here I am blogging instead of enjoying the above wonders of nature today. And, I don't know if I'll blog tomorrow, even if there is a paragraph worth of stuff to talk about.

I decided to be spontaneous. From now on, I'm going to post with labels. Crazy, right?

Ah, where to begin today. I had Enrichment first period. I basically read Harry Potter(Instead of Looking For Alaska, which I've now deemed inappropriate for reading in school) some more in the learning-assistant teacher's room. The teacher kept trying to start up a conversation with me. She'd been doing this a lot ever since yesterday when she read my completed poetry book and told me I had talent. I had never talked to her before that. Partly because I think she's a dominating know-it-all, and because I typically look down on the role of learning-assistant. I mean, every one's complaining about *gasp* THE ECONOMY at the moment. My school's already cut Art down to two weeks per year, we're losing 6th grade Latin next year(I think, or the year after) and I heard we're losing our librarian, too. But in my eyes those are all twice as important as an f-ing Learning-assistant teacher. It's really silly.

I had a double-period block of Science for 2nd and 3rd. We worked on researching the pond-water organism, animal, and plant we found when we went out to our school pond last week. I had to wait twenty minutes because the computers weren't working...Well, the third one worked. I have a particular fondness of all things microscopic so it was a good assignment, other than the fact I had to do Nematodes. They're really nothing more than microscopic worms. I looked a little into Water Bears. Now those are interesting if not rather disturbing to me. Want to know something else? I'm also slightly scared of biting, blood sucking(Or what could look like that) insects and microscopic insects. Ah, I'm so weird.

Spanish was a fun class, kinda. We had to sing a song. One that was rather too fast for any 7th grade Spanish kid to speak, let alone sing. We were split into groups of four to sing in front of everyone. Where the heck was she coming from when she did that? Stuff like that doesn't make people sing any louder. But it was fun to hear some of the popular guys screaming their lungs out to the song, and adding in some non-Spanish babbling from time to time. One guy even got a guitar from the music room--Probably more to escape Spanish than to play along to the song--which, considering it was very out of tune, was hilarious.

After lunch I had health. We got to go outside, and we did the ol' "Passive, aggressive, assertive behaviors" routine. And, guess what, we even did skits! How much more of an uncreative activity could you think of, seriously? Once again, the popular guys make classes like Health and Spanish worth going to. There was one when these two people were either drunk or high(Hard to tell, really) and then go "Unicorn!!" and run and crash into the largest guy in my class. And, where these two guys were going out, and (Of course) the one who was twice the height as the other played the girl.

We got to finish with a double class of Social studies. We're doing yet more last-minute work for the celebration we have tomorrow. We were put into groups to make posters. Mine was on the Byzantine Empire. Tomorrow we have to quiz our parents on the matter. I'd warned my mother of this. without my help, she could go two ways; "I'm an idiot", or "I'm English and therefore highly intelligent, especially on all things European". Both ways I'd love to avoid if I can. In the 2nd half some people, not me luckily, got to scrape of the blue tape on the floor, that had been put down three or four months ago for a Geography activity. My teacher found out the most effective way of doing so was scraping with the erasers from the "Flea Market Pencils" she got for 25 cents last summer, that don't sharpen. It all got insane as it usually does with last period classes. While clearing up someone had left a picture of Jesus on the floor...And, well, I thought the whole "JEEEESUS ON THE FLOOR, SOMEONE PICK UP JEEEESUS OF THE FLOOR" act was rather amusing. As much as I complain about my school, there have been so many funny memories over the year.

Speaking of basically everything said I don't believe I've talked about the Celebration of Learning yet, have I? It's something my school does every year. Parents come in to see all the marvelous things we'd done. It's pretty much all done in the week or so before the event of course. Tomorrow we're doing some poetry reading, parent-quizzing, showing our tri-folds in math, and I have no idea what in Science. And then we get to watch a slide show in the auditorium, and then the Walk-a-thon my grade's done, then we get to eat hot dogs and such. I don't know what in the afternoon. Probably watching a movie or something. Whatever happens, it's better than last year which was standing by my Science project for two hours, walking a mile behind everyone else, and not being able to eat amazing food because my teeth were enduring braces-pain at the time.

A couple other points worth making...

I have been banned from AnimalCrossingCommunity.com. Just to let you know. Well, I don't know if it's a perma-ban. I got a violation point added to my account for something I did--And got reported for previously--Over a month ago. Something's gone clearly wrong, and now I'm banned. But, you might want to send a PT to SoulNotSoldier. *winks*

Music's been up-and-down. I'm annoyed at Fuse for not properly updating their Top Ten Alternative Countdown yet. Posting the same thing but with a load of interviews does not make it any enjoyable...Well, Brandon was actually mentioned in an MGMT interview. God, just update it. I've been listening to The Script, Kasabian, and MGMT for the past few days. I want that Kasabian album, the new one. And I also found out Arctic Monkeys have a new album out in August.

See ya,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well your faith was strong
But you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty in the moonlight
Overthrew you
She tied you to her kitchen chair
She broke your throne
And she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah
Hallelujah

labels- cool!