BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Dont Think I Could Feel Less Like Blogging Now

Gah, it's annoying. I love blogging, I do, but I just don't feel like writing much recently...I promise, I'll try harder soon.

Me Describing My Day In The Shortest Way I Possibly Can

- Facebook is...like, stalker heaven. Also, I love it. I've been talking to English friends, which is more awesome than I can descrbie...I mean, yeah, some I didn't even like, but it's still soo cool.

- Elbow are really cool, and catchy.

- Blogging at this time is not a good idea.

- I certainly won't learn anything from blogigng at this hour

- Why the heck can't I take a decent picture of myself and look at least human?

- Oh my god, my dad actually likes Fall Out Boy?

- I kinda really want Violator by Depeche Mode right now

- The singer in Razorlight has reeeeeeealy bad teeth. Well...hopefully, they're fake, just for the music video.

- Happy birthday, Kayla!

- On Animal Crossing City Folk one of ym character's payed of his first mortgage!

- We got these new, really nice chicken nuggets today

- I. Am. So. Tired.

I'm sorry...Bye. DX

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

There. That's my comment. :)