BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer '09; Day One Equals 'Fail'

Hello random(or not) Internet people,





So, this would be my first day of summer in 2009...Interesting, right? And, although I can easily say I despise the painfully-overused Internet term "Fail" that's the best term my brain can come up with right now. Come on... I'm tired, and feel as though I haven't got enough of my computer life today! To top that level of "fail"this post is gonna be...just that. This is a poor way to start my "Blog every day during the summer" plan that's gonna crumble apart in no time. But, things might pick up soon.





My family, myself included, all have this annoying habit of being lazy as hell, which is why I'm mostly lounging around all day. This day was the same. I spent the morning online; Psychology websites, YouTube, and Facebook primarily. It's the biggest time waster in the world. In the afternoon I spent some time outside playing badminton with my sister. I slipped on a piece of moss and got a huge cut on my foot. I considered it a battle scar, because I'm just that stupid. I wrote out "I Heart Blog" in twigs, but there were so many others anyway you couldn't see it in the picture I took. I sang along while my sister played songs on Guitar Hero, also, which I loved but it annoyed her so much. Me, my mom, and my sister also went out later that day...Driving down the highway, my hand out of the window in that kinda fun-ish way, singing along to "Valerie" by The Zutons. That song is, like, my perfect driving song and I don't even know why. We got more hamster stuff in Pet Co, and went on the hunt in Target for hand-held fans. We also came out with a lot of stuff we didn't need, like an Elvis magnet, and plastic cups with an attached outer crazy straw.





And in the evening me and my mom went out for a walk around where I live. I don't do that much. It's because, you know, mother-daughter time always seems sort of awkward, because I'm unhealthy and can't really walk that far, and because I don't like passing people on the streets for some reason. It's usually the strangers I dislike most. You have all the joggers dressed in their sweatpants and tank tops and Nike shoes or whatever running for the exercise, and then there's me and my mother; Myself dressed in a green "Periodic Table Of Music" t-shirt, denim bermuda shorts, and Converse, and my mother dressed in a navy blue American Eagle t-shirt, white shorty-shorts, and flipflops(Yes, her clothes are far cooler than mine). Anyway, my point is that we don't at all fit in with the typical fitness-obsessed joggers you see, and they stare. We talked about going to England, Lego Land, and V Festival, and a lot of music, of course.





Remind me, I must blog earlier tomorrow. I really want to watch my new Family DVD, and other worthless stuff.





Music today; The King Blues, The Killers, The Zutons, Muse, Elbow, The Beatles


TV: Family Guy, ten billion Michael Jackson tributes, etc.





Here's a nice picture of my backyard I took this morning. Massachusetts looks so much more pleasant than it actually is.











xDD

2 comments:

Vertige said...

It does look pretty. @_@
Sorry for cussin' on your blog, I don't remember if you object or not, but Virginia is a shit hole.

My summer vacation has been fail too, so far. All I've done is very nearly drown and buy a blazer. -.-

Naomi said...

I don't mind. I'm sure it's not bad...Massachusetts isn't great. It's covered under snow a lot of the time.

Better than nothing! I've...I dunno, spent some time outside, and gone out for icecream.