BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

We've Got Galaxies And Planets And Moons. And An Awful Lot of Running To Do...




(Title lyrics; An Awful Lot of Running by Chameleon Circuit)





That, my fellow bloggers, is what arrived in the mail today. In case you hadn't worked it out already, it's Chameleon Circuit's first album. Heard of them? If you haven't heard of the YouTubers that I'm about to post, then probably not.





www.youtube.com/nerimon


www.youtube.com/charlieissocoollike


www.youtube.com/littleradge


www.youtube.com/cowinparachute





Check them out, they're good. Anyway, it seems as though this post has turned into some free advertisement for the band just as it's starting, so I might as well continue. They're YouTubers obviously(Which is how they've got the fan they have), and they write songs about Doctor Who; Or 'Trock'--Timelord Rock--As the genre is called. This album released Monday...I only wanted a couple of songs on iTunes. I can't say I'm exactly a Doctor Who fan anymore. I was, a couple of years ago. I just sort of gave up watching them half way through series three, and have yet to return to finish the series, and start series four. Still, the episodes I've seen I absolutely love. But, I did end up ordering the whole album...I guess I'll explain that in a sec. I was, like, ridiculously excited to get this CD. Odd, considering I know like four songs, and only have a vague idea what some of them are about. It finally arrived today in the mail. My mom first mistook it for one of my dad's birthday presents, but after seeing the "DFTBA records" label, I snatched it and ripped the packaging off. I, like, fangirl screamed. Why? Look at this...

This little beauty was my whole reason for ordering the album. Nerimon--Alex--had said that about half of them would be signed like this! I get more pessimistic by the day, weirdly, so I didn't expect it to happen to me. But...Well, I was like "Oh my god!", even though its not like the chances of it happening were that slim. Still...It's absolutely amazing, right? Alex wrote on it!

Oh, and DFTBA stands for 'Don't Forget To Be Awesome' but apparently 'Don't forget that brains attract', 'Darling, fetch the battle axe', and 'Dinosaurs failed to beat asteroid' are equally acceptable.

This post must seem so stupid to others...I'm pretty sure I'm the only one reading who cares. But, this means I've mastered the art of uploading computer pictures to my blog. So, yes, enjoy that. This is the most successful thing of the day...All I've done is go birthday shopping for my dad in Barnes and Noble and to Pet Co for yet more hamster stuff, stay online, and watch TV. Oh, and I'm mastering Samurai Sudoku on the next difficulty. So...yeah, take that.

Bye, <33333

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG DFTBA

U can finally upload images! awesome!

hamster stuff?

Naomi said...

Yep!

Yeah!

My sister's getting a hamster, and it needs, like, some sort of multi-story hamster mansion for it. How much space does it need?!