BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

15 Random Things That Annoy Me

Hey guys,

^Woot. Title. I was just thinking about this during school today, as I find a lot of things annoy me. I wasn't thinking about this as today wasa a bad day, as it was actually pretty good. Due to all the snow, we got out of school early(15 minutes!!). Nothing too big happened today. We were doing some cool experiments with speed in Science, taking notes in SS, talking about steroid use in LA, MCAS review in Math, watching a Quincinera movie in spanish, doing nothing in Engineering, and reading in Enrichment. There, that saved me several paragraphs worth of writing, in one sentence. But, moving on...

1. Tan UGGs. Yes yes, it appears you either like UGGs on you don't...But in this Day And Age, you've just got to put up with them. They're a fad that's managed to last ages, and I don't see dissapearing for a while to come. So, I've been doing my best to just put up with the stupid, clumpy boots. But, the tan colored ons just drive me insane. No sure why, they're just so bland, boring...And everywhere. They seem to be the most common. The brown ones I dislike but I'm tollerating, the black are alright, and the gray are actally a very pretty shade of gray. But these, I just want to be gone...Gone...Gone...Anyone want to accompany me on a raid to every UGG factory on Earth? No?

2.Those random party phone calls. This is the main reason I don't wish to have a cell phone(Even though I could have one, if wanted to). If you have a cell phone, you've probably gotten a random call from someone, saying..."Um...hey...We're at so and so's house, and...um...we're bored...So....I just kinda called you to...um...hi...*giggle*HI????!!!! HEY CAMO YOU THERE IT'S MEEEEEE I JUST TOOK THE PHONE...*screaming* Hey, you still there? Sorry, that was so and so...HEY OH MY GOD...Okay...well...bye!", you know? I've certainly been at Friday night parties, and this has happened. I cant imagine how annoyed I'd be if this happened to me...Geez, just leave me alone.

3. When people don't use the term "depressed" PROPERLY. I said this a while back, and I mean it. You get kids doing the wole "Ugh, I'm so depressed" thing, when they don't even know what depressed means. There's more to it than sadness, and more to it that sadness that lasts one day. We all get those days when nothing makes us happy, but we aren't depressed. Most of the kids who say that are saying it because of homework stress or boy troubles, and that will go away within 24 hors. A lot of them have never experienced depression, and will never experience depression. It's just pathetic(Once again - I'm not depressed. Although I write as if I am, all the time.)

4. When people stereotype, with little knowledge o the stereotype. You know, black t-shirt = emo, sort of thing. In the summer, ths girl kept calling me emo...In baggy t-shirts, no jewlery, blonde hair, baggy shorts, sneakers. If you're going to stereotype me, at least get your facts straight first.

5. Whe people make the most unncecessery, obvious remarks and observations. I don't have an example of this...But, it's just useless nothingness used to fill silence. Silence is good. The people who talk all day long, usually with nothing of worth to say, drive me insane. If you've got nothing to say, don't just say stupid remarks for the sake of it.

6. When people assume the only music I listen to is The Killers. So, I'm having a music conversaion, and someone comes and says "What you talking 'bout?". My response will be "Music", and then their response will be "The Killers, AGAIN?". I listen to this band 100 times more than any other band, and more than is probably healthy. But, it's because I currently love them more than anything else. And I may not listen to as much music as most people, but I still listen to other music. I buy songs off iTunes(Songs the average 12 year old won't have heard of, but anyway.) and I buy CDs. And I love my random musical trivia. I have more music than The Killers in my life.

7. Poetry. Oh my gosh, it's just awful...Waste of paper and ink. Certainly, I love lyrics...I love analyzing them. But actual poetry just puts me to sleep.

8. When it rains, but only rains a bit. I love that really heavy, cool-sounding rain when t hits windows. Pouring down rain...But that "raining only a little bit" rain I hate. I WANT RAIN! REAL RAIN!

9. The Ting Tings. Hehe, they just suck, don't they?

10. The cover of Arctic Monkey's "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not" CD. It makes you wonder...Who thought a guy smoking was a good idea for a CD cover? It also makes you wonder who that guy is, and why he was so unlucky. This is basicaly the ugliest cover I've seen, and the fact that it's at the top of my alphabatised CD stack and I have to look at it every day, doesn't really make me want to listen to it. It's a shame, the actual album is amazing.

11. One-Hit Wonders. Those songs we've all heard, but the band has never released anything good except one song. It's just...awful. Just because Survivor released "Eye Of The Tiger", it doesn't mean we should remember them...Or the song, I think the song itself is pretty bad. Especially if you find a song you love, to a point where you'd want to listen to every song the band has ever made, and that's the only good song. It's annoying.


12. Pencils. Um, I know this is odd. But pencils are just...horrible. We have pens, why not use them? For everything, basically. It doesn't really matter if they're more permenant, if you just neatly cross out a mistake, you'll be fine. Plus, they break, and get blunt after 5 minutes.


13. Those parents who are obsessed with their child's safety. We all know them, the sort that appear to have read every parenting book ever written, and aren't afraid to show it. A child is a child, surely, you don't have to be quite so obsessed...They'll turn out fine. Especially those mothers who go and complain to adult TV shows about the content of their shows...They show them at 9 at night for a reason, you know.



14. When people's jeans are too short. Hehe, it isn't my choice, I know, but it just really bugs me. Especially flared jeans. Flared jeans that are too short...No one wants to see your ankles.


15. The sickening overuse of the "peace sign" It's "the thing" at the moment. You know, draw peace signs all over your stuff, pretend to be a hippie(A very hypocritical hippie, most of the time) and everything. Peace is just really naeve...Peace will never happen. And most 12 year olds aren't hippies, stop using the damn peace sign.

That's it.

Bye for now!

1 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

using the term deppression wrong?

um.

*whistles a little*

well.

sorry.