BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yet Another Useles Ramble About My Day...

Good afternoon,


Hey blog readers. Just thought today I'd go on a pointless ramble about my life. My last post reminded me how much I enjoy doing this. This is probably because I'm very selfish and like to stay in my own life. But whatever it is, I seem to live to ramble about my day. I'd make a very good diary-keeper. I did get a diary when I was about 8, then wrote three or four times. What's there to rant about when you're 8? Rants are fun to write. Or maybe I'm just weird. That's probably it. So many questions. Such obvious answers. Moving on...

Yestersay was a bad day, I suppose. That's why I didn't post. And I've been preoccupied with stuff in my brain today(Not Brandon related. I'm serious), on top of other stuff. Apparently, Coco's had a bad day too, and is going into depression...Other than the fact that the world doesn't use the term "depression" properly(Sorry, had to say that. That bugs me. Not that I'm depressed.), but hope your day tomorrow is better, Coco!

My other computer caught a virus the another night, again, which means I can't go on the websites I want to, and my Dad is paranoid that YouTube keeps giving us viruses. It also means that I avoided some homework last night...Invoving printing off stuff to put on my "real estate"(Hard to explain...). I actually have most of my stuff saved on this computer, but, he doesn't need to know that. Also yesterday, we fired some of our "bottle rockets" in engineering. Bottle rockets, outside, New England, March. It was not, to say the least, a pleasent experience. I used my time wisely...By a)Walking over black ice b)Pointless thinking c)scraping snow onto my Chucks(Probably not the best idea in the world. Couldn't feel my feet till 4th period) d)Time guessing e)Begging a bottle rocket would hit someone's car f)Lookin' all emo.

On the other hand, school today was...good(Like, oh my god!! I KNOW, RIGHT?!). An odd day, but good(Formality bores the heck out of me).

Social Studies proved to be boring, however. We always, in my school, do these "educational activites", to make things more interesting. I cannot stand these. They are more proof of our idiotic, over-complicated school society that makes every minute more painful for me. It's impossible for me to explain to you why I hate these so much...But, an obvious thing, is that we don't need games to learn. We're not four(Though 95% of people at my school have equivilant intelligence). In fact, I'd find taking notes a better and less-boring/embarssing/pointless use of my time. I am sick to death of geography games...

And Science. Um, nothing too negative to say to this. Mr B just yaps on about whatever(He reminds me of the guitarist in The Killers, Dave. He's all space-y and out of it.), this time it was rollercoasters. He's the sort of person that would make a great blogger. Truth is, no one except him really cares about the stuff he talks about. I suppose this is another reminder of how oddly people seem to run schools these days.

Nothing to say 'bout Enrichment. I read...A really awful book. So I just vacantly followed onto the "giggle gang"'s conversation. Hehe.

In Gym we've started a new unit - Exercise Room. Which is very, very boring indeed. Not in the league of volleyball, but I still hate it...Actually, half way through I just wandered into the locker room and sat there. It's very stupid indeed how much I hate gym(and school in general) but I've got to a point when I just don't care.


Hmm, 5th period was interesting. The beginning of our Spanish party was interrupted by a dicsussion in the auditorium about harssment. But, the Spanish party was actually alright. I had like 10 mucnhkins...And some chips. But it was nice. For the first time in ages, people just left me alone. It felt soooooo good.

We had short Math/LA classes, for a reason I will explain in a minute. Math was as-always. LA I...basically, hated. I can't write poetry for my life.

And, after lunch(Which involed me eating nothing, and a rather short and unecesserly-dramatic argument between some people, that could have been easily avoided. ) we went into the auditorium to watch this Canadian school's musical group give us a little concert. I was, of course, very excited. No matter the song(Unless it was consistantly awful), I'd take live music over my iPod any day. I was right by the amps(And, coincidentally, at the angle to the stage I was at my Killers concert). To my side, there was a group of 20-or-so girls by mics, and across the stage a guy on keyboard, and some guys on guitars and bass. It was sure to be interesting. It's so cool to hear music at school. They started off with an epic song by Journey(Not that it was an outstanding song. But that's really the only way to describe Journey...). They were, seriously, very good. Energetic and all. And the people near me were doing the whole "I'm going deaf!" thing. Am I the only one who thought the sound was bearable? Maybe it's 'cause I listen to my music really loud all day. The next few songs were all the "classics"...Haha, I actually preffered this to a lot of the songs later on. The next was Billy Idol's "Rebel Yell". Which is an absolutely amazing song. The guy in keyaboard intro-d it by "This song is before your generation. But, teachers, who likes Billy Idol? *teachers screaming*. Who had his haircut back in the 80s? *more teachers screaming*. They also did something good by The Who. And something by Kiss, which I didn't like so much. And then they did Decode by Paramore...Which, sadly, I kind of like. Paramore are in the top percent of all the awful mainstream bands around at the moment. They did that Taylor Swift song...Which is like, the bad version of "A Dustland Fairytale" by The Killers. They did..."When You Were Young!". it was intro-d by "This is a little song we took from Guitar Hero". And, you just hear that riff...And I did the whole "Oh my god...". And I stared back to find my best friend, and giggled, and nearly screamed. I'm serious, it was incredible. It just made me hyper...And happy. It's so cool how happy this band makes me feel. It's, in a very cliched way, love. With a band. I was freaking out, and could have run a mile by the end, shaking and jumping up and down to my friend after with joy. Joy...Um...yes, I'm still on a high. it gave me such a flashback...And, wow...I didn't know it was possible to stutter in typing. But, this is what this band makes me do. Ah...*sigh*, I love you Killers. Ah, should move on...the rest sucked. People started moshing during "Hot 'n' Cold"(Heading banging to Katy Perry...What is wrong with the youth of today?!). Then, some Pat Benatar(The girl singing main was AMAZING). And "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun", and ended with Viva La Vida. Me and my friend were the only ones not on our feet. But I was in such a trance from When You Were Young, I couldn't care less about Coldplay. I was on such a high after the whole experience...I want to go to a concert so badly. Don't care who. I just need some more live music. It was a truely magical experience. Someone actually got an autograph from one of the singers...But, that's just odd.

So, that was my day. I have a load of homework to do this weekend, including a project I need to start. Bye.

Until sometime,

1 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

Hahahaha, Mr B probably would make a good blogger. ^_^