BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday...

To Dave Keuning, guitarist in The Killers, who is now 32 years old! Unfortunalty, I don't have the time, patience, or energy to write a decent post. I'm so sorry Dave...Also, we couldn't make you a cake today. But we will make you a cake soon, but people were busy today!


The Killers played at V Festival in Australia today. To which Brandon says to the crowd "Happy 25th birthday to our guitarist" or something along those lines. Aww, how unbelievably cute of him.


So


Hapy birthday to you

happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Dave

Happy birthday to you!
We love you Dave!!
Decent post will come out tomorrow
Bye,


3 comments:

Lil' Dommy said...

Yea sorrry i can't come round i have hockey and lacrosse ALL WEEKEND and sometimes it gets in the way of killers obsessing.....sorry

Naomi said...

That's okay! We'll make the cake soon.

Emma said...

I LOVE this Killers. Favourite band ever. Have been pretty much obsessed since Sam's Town came out, and then I finally realised how amazing they were. I saw them live last month. And I love Brandon Flowers!
I'm not a member of AnimalCrossing.
xx