BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pop Quiz Time(Coco's Questionare!)!

Hey guys,

My answer's to Coco(www.cocojuniper.blogspot.com)'s quiz! Great quiz Coco,a nd I love the questions! Feel free to comment, or use this on your blog, but remember Coco made it.

1) If you had a jet, what color would you paint it? Mustard yellow. I've been to these airplane museums, and the cool jets are always the mustard yellow ones. Right?

2) Song that made you cry: Don't get me started! I'm such a love song addict. Not sure why, considering I don't love the world, and I don't "love" anyone. Maybe it's out of regret. Anyway… My favorites are - Wonderwall - Oasis, Champagne Supernova - Oasis, Romeo And Juliet - Dire Straights, Replaceable - The Killers, Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol, Beautiful - James Blunt, How To Save A Life - The Fray, and(For some reason I've never understood) Crystal Ball - Keane.

3) Worst birthday ever: Eh, my 12th birthday. I wasn't enjoying it was much as everyone else, and I'd stared to grow out of big parties.

4) Been cheated? You could call it that. But I don't even know if the relationship was real or not. It was a stupud 6th grade thing o.O

5) If turned out to be the opposite gender you are, what would your name have been? Dom! Then I'd share a name with the drummer in Muse, which would be cool.

6) What would you have liked it to be? Andy, or Brandon, or Matthew. No reason for those…Well, for one. You know which one.

7) Does the world revolve around money? Yes, it does. And it doesn't bother me. What can we do about it? We're all materialistic, even if you say you're not.

8) Kindest thing you have ever heard: To me? Um…"We love you"? I don't know, that was from AIM last night. I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

9) Meanest thing you have ever heard: I'm not 100% sure it was about me, but I'm pretty sure. It was "she's an anti-social freak" coming from a couple of girls at school. It sounds like me.

10) Wish you could go back and relive the day when: Killers concert, duh!

11) Super power you would do anything for? Mind reading, see what people are thinking when they say the things they do

12) My biggest strength: Erm, I like to think I'm a decent writer. If I looked over what I write (Bad habit)

13)Cell Phone? Nope.

14) If so, what kind? ^^^ [:

15) Dream gadget: A laptop that types from my brain, or that never runs out of battery.

16) How you wish to die: Quietly, with little attention drawn to myself, I suppose. I've never really thought about it.

17) Believe in true love? I'd really, really like to believe in true love. But, in this Day And Age? Don't think so, it's pretty naïve to think you'll find true love. But I am a little naïve…

18) Worst injury you ever had? I somehow don't get many injuries. A cut knee or something stupid.

19) You feel lonely when: Basically never! I don't really need many people.

20) Been on TV? No.

21) Wish to be on TV? Absolutely not.

22) As a kid, you were known for: Being smart, making good games, having a good imagination, being trustworthy(Probably too trustworthy).

23) How often do you feel regretful? More than the average person should.

24) Peanutbutter or IceCream? Icecream!

25) Little petty thing that annoys you: When people boast how weird and random they are, when they're actually just pretty arrogant and obnoxious, and the same as everyone else.

26) Biggest childhood fear: Flying.

27)Someday want to marry? Da Flowers Man, yo. Or…I'd want to be Mrs Nerimon, so we can build a little house with a lawn, and watch our love go on and on and on and on and on and Nerimon, I'm farily certain you're the one for me. They'll stream our wedding on blog TV, and be officiated by John Green, so Alex please say yes, please say yes.

28) Cried in a movie theater? Nearly.

29) What movie was it? I can't think of any specific ones.

30) Lose your temper often? I don't openly express my temper, but I get angry a lot. You probably wouldn't know it.

31) Something that everyone is very careful not to mention in front of you: That I'm quiet.[/sarcasm]

Where's number 32, Coco?

33) Been called stuck-up? Not for a loooong time.

34) For good reason? Yep.

35) Been called a bad influence? I'm pretty sure.

36) Life is a box of chocolates because: Because metaphors are awesome.

37) Top thing you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend: He'd have to be…considerate?

38) Would have no choice but to dump someone if: They drew too much attention to our relationship, or didn't take it seriously.

39) This has happened? Kinda. It was the 6th grade thing again.

40) What you'd say when telling someone you're dumping them: I'd explain the situation, then say I'm dumping them.

41) Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Most people seem to be pessimistic, but I'm optimistic. Trust me guys; it's not a good thing.

42?

43?

44) Like videogames? I suppose.

45) How much time do you spend on the computer each day? Only every waking moment. *eye twitch*

46) Be interested to hear that someone is dating you sibling? Not really.

47) Would look into it? No.

48) Star Wars or Harry Potter? Star Wars, but Harry Potter is great too!

49) Are you a fast runner? Not really.

50) Unusual talent you have: I can spell antidisestablishmentarianism, and have been able to do so since I was seven.

51) This would be useful in a situation when: Someone tells me I'm stupid.

52) Which are you more: clumsy or forgetful? Clumsy. I have a great memory.

53) Which is better? Being forgetful is way better!

54) If you had to get a tattoo, what image/phrase would it have? I Got Soul, But I'm Not A Soldier.

55) Where would you put your tattoo? My arm…

56) Song that best describes your personality: I've been asked this a million times, and I never have one answer! I don't know…Greenday's "She's a Rebel", I suppose.

57) How often do you get lost? Lost in thought, always. Lost physically, I don't go anywhere…So, never.

58) You often get stereotyped as: Emo, a freak, a bully-victim, a loner.

59) What would you like to be stereotyped as? A Killers fan, unique, not interested in much conversation etc.

60) All you'll ever need: The Killers. They get me through everything.

61) "Love is all we need." Do you agree? Well, I believe love is broader than just male-female stuff. Like, we each have/will have one passion in life, right? I believe it's true that's "love". For example, most people say music is their passion. If they appreciate that more than anything else in the world, that is love. So, yes, love is all we need.

62) It hurts you to say: I like Paramore, a bit.

63) Annoying habit you have: Listening to half of a CD, and getting bored.

64) Are you confident in yourself? Absolutely not…I think I have horrible self-esteem.

65) Would do anything to get your hands on a: Brandon's feathery jacket.

66) Go up and get a snack.

What snack was it? Chips and dip!

67) Listen to music too loud? All the time!

68) Do you shop at Hollister? No

69) Abercrombie? No

70) American Eagle? No, but it's the best of the stores you've listed.

72) You love to wear: Converse

73) If you had an opportunity to move anywhere around the world, would you take it? Yep!

74) If so, where would it be? London…Or maybe New York, or Vegas.

75) Interested in art? Not really

76) Doodle? And if so, what do you doodle mostly? I seriously can't doodle like most people do…I can't draw random pictures. It's always song lyrics.

77) Like nature? No!

78) If you had to live all alone, in a tent, with only basic camping supplies, in the middle of the wood, for a week, would you make it? I'd probably find a way.

79) Are you sure? Haha, no!

80) Do you like sunglasses? No.

81) How many pairs of jeans do you own? Quite a few, mostly black.

82) How many shoes? Four, I think.

83) Like being by yourself? By far. Most people are stupid, and I'm not good at conversation.

84) If you had a child, what would you name him/her? BRANDON/JENNY!

85) Would you hope they grow up to be just like you? No, I'm not a very good role model at all.

86) Are you good at keeping track of time? Yep.

87) Nerdy talent you have: I don't know, I know a lot of random scientific trivia.

88) It makes you shudder when you hear the word: Poetry!

89) Which storybook character would you most be like: Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Jack and the Beanstalk, Dorothy (from the Wizard of Oz), or Peter Pan? Dororthy, I think. o.O

90) Song you listen to when you're alone: Stupid, whiny love songs.

91) If you were a part of a band, what instrument would you play? Guitar!!

92) What would you want the name of the band to be? It's be witty, and stupid, maybe ironic…I don't know…Human Vs Dancer? If only that were witty or ironic or stupid…

93) Something you lie in bed and wonder: What will I do with my life?, what is the point of life?, what's wrong with me?, does everyone else feel like this?

94) Life's biggest mystery: The meaning of life.

95) Believe in happy endings? I guess…

96) It's too bad that: People don't properly understand me.

97) Do you like this quiz? Very much!

98) Which question was the hardest for you to answer? Which song best describes you?

99) One day...: I. Will. Hug. Brandon.

100) POST A COMMENT

Wow, that took ages. But I loved it! Anyway, need to go now...Not much else to say. I've got an orthodontist trip to go to in a few minutes, and a load of studying for five quizzes over the course of the next few days, and Monday.

Until sometime,

4 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

wow, awesome

i haf to post up my own answers to the questionaire soon....

livielove said...

how can you spell that really long word???? i get dizzy just looking at it!!!

Taylor said...

Holy freakin' crap. That is one long quiz.

Naomi said...

Thanks Coco!

It actually isn't too bad, if you spread it out syllable by syllable.

Yeah...But it was fun!