BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

"Rebel" Is My Middle Name!

Good afternoon bloggers,





At, it's Friday. or, in WheezyWaiter fashion, "free bagle Friday". I'm bored now. The only thing keeping me just wandering my house doing nothing is my copy of "(What's The Story) Morning Glory" that I just put on(And the Oasis obsession continues...). The simple truth is that every song on this album is worth listening to...And that is what marks a good band. When they can make songs that don't become singles, and people can still love them. This is how I feel, in particular, about "She's Electric", one of my favorite songs of all time. I don't think that one became a single. But, I hear they do it live a lot. Which means, V Festival, please?! Anyway, I'm thinking about buying another Oasis CD ths weekend. I haven't listened to any CD so religiously since the early days of my Killers obsession, just becoming interested in music. I haven't even listened to Black Holes And Revelations like this...So, I want every Oasis CD EVA. Also, the new Pet Shop Boys album comes out on the 18th(I think?)! Can't wait, its gonna be so good, if the brief bits on YouTube mean anything. All this means(The 2nd simple truth of this post) is that Brit pop "pwns"(Never said that before) all. And, yes, The Killers are pretty brit-pop sounding, even though they're American.





Got that out of my system I hope. I don't have anything of importance to say today. Well, I have something of importance to write, but don't feel like it...my brain's half dead now. But, today was a good school day.



So, the one day we get to watch a movie, we have a good substitute? The movie actually wasn't that great...But, a movie's a movie. It all got very confusing after a while. I couldn't be less interested in the mechanics of the Roman Republic. But, it was better than most SS classes.



Science was oddly boring. I actually shouldn't have been so bored, as the activity wasn't actually very boring at all. A simple trial and error experiemnt involving cars and ramps and weights, to make certain speeds. It's a shame, my teacher only let us put the ramps at the 7th peg, which meant they didn't really go fast at all. Speed is what we want!

In another feeble way to avoid our "relate estates", I read in Enrichment. Yep, that's about it. In gym, we did more exercise room...And in Spanish we watched a rubbish 90s movie. Hehe.

We changed seats in Math, and we're starting a new unit - Positive and negaytive numbers, and algebra. It sounds nerdy, but I absolutely adore algebra! It's my favorite math-related thing. It's fun, but I'm not awfully good at it. And, we get to switch seats every few days! This seems like another unforfilled promise that teachers make...So, I'll probably be staying where I am now. I sort of like my new seat. Best thing being I have a direct view of the clock...


And LA was fun. poetry day...So, fun? Why? Because, Mr G puts me on a computer outside the computer lab. There's only about 10, and they're only for people he trusts. The quiet people, basically. So after Isubmit my two poems, I just turn to the internet(This is what I'm talkin 'bout in the title). I did start this blog post for about 20 minutes earlier, but deleted a lot o fit. After a while you get so paranoid about the teacher seeing you, you can barely write a word. Still, it's one more step to become a full on "rebel". I love this new rebelling thing, especially in school. It's fun. And you realise how much less stresfull life can be if you don't take anything as seriously. Haha.

Until sometime,

PS - Someday you will find me, caught beneath a landslide, in a champagne supernova in the sky.

0 comments: