BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Best Of YouTube

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night,

Today has been realy, really boring. I've seriously been online all day...Especially YouTube. Since joining YouTube a few weeks back, it has completely taken over my life. So, this post is simply about me yapping on about some YouTubers I would recommend watching!

Wheezywaiter. Wheezywaiter is basically the funniest person alive...I'm such a wheezywaiter fangirl <333333. His sort of humour is hard to describe...But unlike anyone else i've found on YouTube. Videos to see - Take On Chores, Flock Of Bagels, Band Practice.



Nerimon. The "lesser known friend of Charlieissocoollike". Very very funny and entertaining to watch. Videos to see - Harry Potter Is Gay!, Frubes, Wine Gums.


And, of course, Charlieissocoollike. A very well-known YouTuber, and for good reason. Coco would back me up in saying how funny his videos are...And, Charlie was actually the first vlogger I watched, since July. Videos to see - The Purple Man, Wine Gum Experiment, HandiPhone.


Toddly00. Part of the "beard competition" with Wheezywaiter a while bacl. I discovered him through fiveawesomeguys...Erm, not sure what to say, except he's a great vlogger. Videos to see - Skillz, Day 8, Gladiator Mice.


Fiveawesomegirls, who I discovered via Chareliissocoollike. He talked about them quite a lot, and then I was sick one day I decided to watch some of their videos, and became sort of obsessed that day...Since they're a colleboration/diary-like channel, I can't really pick a few favorite videos. But, they're all...awesome?

And in turn, fiveawesomeguys. I believe, directly inspired by fiveawesomegirls, and it was these two channels that commercielised the "fiveawesome" idea that so many people are doing. I find that most of them are really awful and boring, but these two are worth watching.

devilishlypure, who is a fiveawesomegirl...Tuesday, I think. Since a lot of these are based upon her songwriting, it's hard for me to choose a favorite...Each person's musical tastes are different, obviously. But if you want to listen to some great music, she's the channel to go to.

hayleyghoover. She's another fiveawesomegirl, I'm not sure which one. Videos to see - High school, School dance, Motivation.

vlogbrothers, the creator of the YouTube vlog(Well, what made it popular.). Two brothers who communicate through posting videos...Originally, the only means of communication. But now they just post videos every now and again. Since they have 449 videos(!!!), I can't really choose a favorite...But there's a "To See" playlist on their channel, if you want to watch some videos.

WHATTHEBUCKSHOW, is a "YouTube News Reader" or so it seems. He just gives his opinion of the weekly gossip and such...Your favorite video would vary, depending on what interests you. But, watch some and see.

geniatric1297, I actually only found very recently. But, he's awesome...81 years old, and posting videos on YouTube. Way to go!!

JohhnyDurham19, I actually only subscribed to today. He's Friday on Fiveawesomeguys...And, I'm not too familiar with his videos yet. But he's great!

I know, it's very sad but...itschriccrocker. Sad, isn't it? I'm sure most of us are familiar with the Britney Fan Crying video, but I find him pretty entertaining, even though most people find him pretty obnoxious. Videos to see - Where's The Pink Berry?, Makeup Is My Friend, Chris Crocker Breaks His Silence.

And...yes. That's all I feel like doing. I knew I ahd to update today, as it's been like four days. This is horribly written, so I'll edit later and make it better. I've got homework to do...

Oh, and enjoy the new background! And the iPod - The songs will change weekly based on what I've been listening to this week, to keep it interesting. I'd highly recommend listening to it, they're great songs, and you might discover some new music you'll love. I'll change it every Sunday with 10 new songs(Some might remain, It all depends on what I like at the time), but remind me, as I'll probably forget.

Bye for now!

1 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

wicked! luv da playlist.

OMG IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO WATCHES WHATTHEBUCK!!!!!!!!!

(well, i sometimes do. Other times he takes me as pretty obnoxious.)

(and gay.)

but still...i like the one on Twilight. and his constant hating on miley cyrus is pretty funny.

nice post