BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

How Much Do You Know About The BLOGGER?

Hey guys. This is just an epic questionare I got from my friend Jill's blog(www.youaskedforitmoron.blogspot.com), who she got from her friend Zie...don't know if she has a blog or anything. But I love questionarres and quizzes and everything of the sort, so I had to take it. Feel freee to take it from me, but credit goes to CamoLambo/Jill/Zie/anyone as long as no one's offended. Oh, and i took a couple of questionares out that I didn't want spread over the internet, 'kay? Enjoy!

-Are you a girly girl?: Nope

-Last person you hugged?: I can't remember..

-Small or big purses?: Don't have one.

-Do you think you’re conceited?: Couldn't be more wrong.

-Do you dress up on Halloween?: Yep!

-Where is the weirdest place you have slept?: In a tent on the field at my elementary school, I guess...

-Has anyone touched/smacked your butt?: Noooo

-Last person who walked you somewhere?: I actualy can't remember, again.

-Do you call anybody by their last name?: Nope.

-Do you wear makeup?: No.

-Ever cried at a movie theater?: Haha, nearly, but no.

-Can you put mascara on without opening your mouth?: Probably.

-Do you think Ryan Shekler is cute?: Not really. I generally don't like the teenage girl definition of "cute".

-Have you ever been called a bad influence?: I think so


THIS OR THAT:

Eyeliner or Mascara?: Eyeliner, I guess.

Louis vuitton or dooney?: Who or who?

American Eagle or Hollister?: Probably American Eagle, but I don't like either.

Heels or flats?: Flats, they're comfier.

Skirts or pants?: Pants, duh!

Hoodies or jackets?: On me, hoodies. On guys, JACKETS. So...jackets. Hehe.

Heels or sneakers?: Sneakers.

Straight or curly hair?: Straight, mostly.

Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?: Dark. Again, the teenage girl definition of "cute" is mostly swishy blone hair, and blue eyes...Wait, blonde hair, blue eyes? Hmm, where have I heard of something similar to this before? @_@

Are you currently frustrated with a guy?: A few, but nothing too extreme. But it has nothing to do with romance or anything.

Do you have a best friend?: Not really.

Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?: A little, nothing too big.

Do you like your life?: It sounds whiny, but...No, not really. Does any teenage?

Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?: Several times!

Would you ever tell someone you loved them even though you didn't?: Probably not, it depends on the situation.

Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?:No...

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yes, many times. It's a hobby, of sorts.[/emoposer]

Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?: *sigh* Brandon, Brandon, Brandon...Huh, what was the question?

Have you ever had a good feeling about something?: Yeah...That was specific...

Are you currently missing someone?: Not really, maybe a little bit.


IN A BOY:

Preppy or Punk/Goth?: Anythin' but preppy.

Well-educated or Dropout?: Dropout, as long as he wasnt a criminal or anything.

Anything Cute or Abercrombie?: Anything BUT Abercrombie.

Contacts or Glasses?: Contacts.

Funny or Serious?: A mix. I wouldn't want a class clown or anything.

Long Hair or Short Hair?: In the middle...It depends on the color, the cut, the straightness, the general shape face etc.

Curly Hair or Straight Hair?: Straight, but a little wavy is alright.

Good Dancer or Good Singer?: Haha, good singer all the way! Being a bad dancer makes him look adorable when he tries to dance.

Basketball Player or Football Player?: Basketball, if I had to choose.

Smoker or Non-smoker?: Non smoker.

Drinker or Non-drinker?: No prefference.


ALPHABETS:

A-

Available: Yep.
Age: Twelve.
Annoyance: The people who constantly boast thremselves to be "weird" and "random".
Allergic: Hay fever, grass pollen I believe.
Animal: Guinea Pigs are just plain awesome!
Actor: DAVID TENNANT!!!

B-

Beer: Don't know many...
Birthday/Birthplace: April 25th 1996, somewhere in Kent, England.
Best (best best) Friends: Coco, RAH, Kayla, Tammy, Katie, Jill, Socky, Julia, Tay( no order).
Body Part on opposite sex: The eyes...And chest. Hehe.
Best feeling in the world: My Killers concert, singing along to "I got soul, but I'm not a soldier" at the top of my lungs.
Blind or Deaf: Probably blind.
Best weather: A bit warm.
Been in Love: Depends on your definition of love. I've never been in a relationship with a guy at all. At least, not a proper one.
Been bitched out?: Who hasn't?
Been on stage?: Yes, and hated it.
Believe in yourself?: Very rarely.
Believe in life on other planets: Yes, aliens is real(Killers fans joke). <Believe in miracles: Um, maybe...Depends on your definition, as always.
Believe in Magic: I suppose so.
Believe in God: Nope.
Believe in Satan: No.
Believe in Santa: No.
Believe in Ghosts/spirits: Yes.
Believe in Evolution: Yes. I wasn't aware many people didn't believe in it.

C-

Car: If only. My fantasy is a Lambo Murciellago, though.
Candy: Wine Gums!
Color: Green, and black.
Cried in school: Yeah, when I was little, or over something stupid.
Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla!
Chinese/Mexican Food: Meixcan.
Cake or pie: As much as I hate to say this...PIE LOLLOLOLOL!!!!!!!1111!!!!!111!!!!1!!!
Countries to visit: Japan, not sure why...I'm not an anime obsessive!

D-

Day or Night: Night, but I like evenings best.
Dream vehicle: A lime green Lamborghini Murciellago.
Danced: By myself, in my room, out of boredom, or obsession.
Dance in the rain?: No.
Dance in the middle of the street?: No.
Do the splits?: Not anymore.

E-

Eggs: Yum.
Eyes: Hazel, and I hate it.
Everyone has: An obsession...Right? Right?!
Ever failed a class?: Surpisingly, no. I'm lucky.

F-

First crush: A weird English boy, who actually wasn't that good looking or nice.
Full name: Naomi Jane something.
First thoughts waking up: How long till school starts?

G-

Greatest Fear: Don't really have one big one, just a few small stupid ones.
Giver or taker: Taker.
Goals: Meet The Killers, get a Brandon hug, become a musician, get a Ronnie Vannucci drumstick, do something with my life, get a Lambo, etc.
Gum: Stupid braces...No.
Get along with your parents?: Once in a blue moon.
Good luck charms: None.

H-

Hair Colour: Blonde.
Height: 5'1', which is apparently average, but I'm shorter than most people.
Happy: At the moment? I'm alright. Overall, I'm no happier than the average person my age.
Holidays: Christmas.
How do you want to die: Peacefully.
Health freak?: Never.
Hate: Um, Pete Wentz, my school, a lot involving my life, stupid stuff.

I-

(In guys/girls)- Eye color: Big, beautiful, brown. Of course.
Hair Color: Dark, but I don't have much of a prefference.
Height: Taller than me, average..But maybe on the smaller side. I aodre cuteness over macho-ness.
Clothing Style: T-shirt, skinny jeans, Converse, hoodies.
Characteristics: Shy, sweet, cute, boyish, self-conscious, nice, romantic.
Ice Cream: Mint choc chip.
Instrument: Electric guitar.

J-

Jewelry: None.
Job: None.

K-

Kids: Not yet, maybe someday.
Kickboxing or karate: Probably Karate.
Keep a journal?: Once, for like a week. Or, does this blog count?


L-

Longest Car Ride: Like four hours.
Love: Friends, blogging, ACC, my computer, junk food, sugar, Brandon Flowers, hate.
Letter: Huh?
Laughed so hard you cried: Eh, once or twice.
Love at first sight: In this Day And Age? But, I can dream...


M-


Milk flavor: Regular...
Movie: Probably Star Wars, though I don't much like movies. Too long.
Mooned anyone?: Nope.
Marriage: Someday, if I find the right guy.
Motion sickness?: Happens all the time. Hate it.
McD's or BK: McD's, of course! If you're going to eat fast food, you might as well do it properly.


N-


Number of Siblings: One.
Number of Piercing: None.
Number: 25


O-

Overused Phrases: "Cool!", "Yeah!, "I don't know..."
One wish: To get a Brandon hug.
One phobia: I have a few small ones...They're very odd, and I don't wish to tell you, out of fear of feeling insane.


P-


Place you'd like to live: Las Vegas, New York, London, Tokyo.
Pepsi/Coke: Coke!


Q-

Quail: Wot dat????
Questionnaires: OH MY GOSH I love questionares soo much, it's stupid. Hence why I'm doing this one.
Quirky: Depends on your definition...I'm just odd. Not in a good way, or the way most people my age describe themselves.


R-

Reason to cry: Most people in my life(Real Life, not online) are messed up idiots who think they understand me, and I just get so frustrated.
Reality T.V.: It's either good, or it's bad. Stuff like Big Brother is just awful.
Radio Station: The modern rock station...92.5, 92.9, whatever's playin' something good.
Roll your tongue in a circle?: Erm, no. I'm tongue-tied, actually. It means there's extra skin beneath my tongue that means I can't stick my tongue out as I should be able to. I got an operation for it when I was five, but it didn't work. [/unnecessery]


S-


Song: So so many...Smile Like You Mean It by The Killers. Pure amazingness. But anything Killers would do.
Shoe size: No idea. average, small average, I think.
Sushi: No, hate it.
Skipped school: Well, gotten out of school for basically no reason at all. Hehe, gullible parents...
Slept outside: In tents.
Seen a dead body?: Nope, but I'm curious to see one.
Smoked?: No
Skinny dipped?: No way...
Shower daily?: Yes!
Sing well?: Haha, as if.
In the shower?: No.
Swear?: Not nearly as much as most people.
Stuffed Animals?: I have some.
Single/Group dates: Never been on a date, but I'd way prefer singe.
Strawberries/Blueberries: Blueberries, blueberries, blueberries.
Scientists need to invent: A computer with aboslutely no problems whatsoever.
Snuck out?: No. My social life is pretty nonexistent.


T-


Time for bed: 10:30 weekdays, 11:30ish weekends.
Thunderstorms: Are awesome
Touch Your Tongue To Your Nose?: Nope, as I mentioned earlier.

U-


Unpredictable: Usually, no.
Under The Influence? Don't think so. What "influence"? If it's about those posters drifting around my school, then no.
Understanding?: Rarely.


V-


Vegetable you hate: Brocoli
Vegetable You Love: Erm...potato.
Vacation Spot: England. Love love love it. <33


W-


Weakness: Quite a lot, actually.


X-


Xray?: What 'bout them?


Y-


You wish this survey was over?: No...surveys can never be too long! <333


Z-


Zoos: Love them!
Zippers: Well, I certainly don't have anything against them.

And it's over! Well, apart from that stuff about my tongue, I'm pretty much the textbook definition of "boring"! Haha, but it was fun.

Until sometime, bloggers!

0 comments: