BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

51 Things...

I Found Around My Room! Original idea by HurricaneAubrey on YouTube, and I thought I'd pick up on the idea...

Basically, my room is full of rubbish I never touch anymore, specifically toys. But, I had a good search around my room to see what I could find, and jotted down the first things I saw. Enjoy...And, really enjoy it, because my computer isn't in my bedroom, so I can't do it bit-by-bit.

1. My baggy-ish purple and black tiger striped hoodie I got from Forever21...Well, I love it, and Brandon has one too. I haven't worn it to school yet; I'll get loads of stares. But I love it.

2. This CD by The Cure, with an old guy on the front...Haven't listened to it yet, not sure why it's there. I got so freaked out the first time I saw the cover. o.O

3. This big blue/black/green marble that I love with all my heart, for some reason. <33

4. A silver pen I'm using to draw the circles on my drawing of the Day And age cover.

5. A paper document of The Declaration Of Independence that I got from some historical place a while back.

6. A little plastic skateboard that my dad got for me when I was six.

7. My old journal from when I was...seven, that I wrote in three or four times.

8. A pair of Scissors I was using for a school project last week, and to cut out pictures to put on my bedroom wall.

9. A green calculator I've never used in my life...

10. A brown Willy Wonka pillow my friend got me for my 10th birthday.

11. The latest edition of Q Magazine with Lilly Allen on the cover.

12. A Smarties(English candy) box my Mom got me when she went to the Czech Republic a few years ago. They're called "Lentilky" in Czech.

13. A picture of a local pond I took for a project last year...Probably the best piece of Middle School work I've done so far, I even framed it.

14. A Rubrics cube! My dad found out a way to make it all one-color-sided, so it's now nearly "perfect".

15. My sister's Chess set, without the Chess board(Lost it!)

16. A Hot Topic bag from when I got my Weezer t-shirt a few months ago. <33

17. A green Yo yo my sister found last weekend.

18. A plastic crown that was to be for my Spanish project in February, but never got used.

19. This giant plastic chain with a ball that I got for Halloween a couple of years ago. Coco seemed a bit obsessed with it when she came round to make Ronnie's cake.

20. My copy of Guitar Hero On Tour Decades that I got for Christmas, and really need to start playing.

21. A blue plastic Light saber. And not one of those giant things that every child age 4-10 has and beaks their parents' delicate ornaments with. It's about 2 inches long, it was one of those things you get free with Breakfast cereal.

22. My old broken iPod 2nd generation, that's one day going to be my dad's.

23. Raspberry Lemonade Chap stick, that tastes sooo good...

24. A red cowboy hat I got when I was six, for no reason...

25. My Killers 2009 calender that I really need to put up sometime soon. <33333

26. A poster I got from a Book Fair last year. It has a dog on the front with an "iPawd".

27. A Table Of Elements plastic name plate thing I got for Christmas.

28. A pair of Scientific Goggles from one of my old science kits.

29. Gold glitter from who-knows-when...

30. A huuge yellow bag from LegoLand! We must've got a lot of stuff that day...

31. A hairbrush.

32. A black and white checkered racing car flag I got from an awesome car show in the summer.

33. A little metal Eiffel Tower model that I got from *gasp* Paris, two years ago!

34. Not one, but two Bart Simpson pencil boxes!

35. A crushed Clotted Creams box I got from the south-west of England two years ago on a school trip!

36. A tiny kiddy keyboard; my first keyboard ever!

37. A box about dogs that's fallen to pieces...I was once obsessed with it. Now it's held together by an elastic band.

38. The Simpsons "Operation", I got for Christmas three years ago. By the way, I'm not obsessed with The Simpsons...

39. My camera that I really need to charge later today to take pictures tomorrow.

40. A pencil for when I do math homework.

41. A little green Sombrero that was once on a hippo stuffed animal.

42. Giant ball of BluTac(Don't think you get it here in the US).

43. Ticket from my Killers concert. <33333

44. A red clock that I love.

45. A magic kit I rarely used, that I got for Chrstmas when I was nine.

46. A tag from my German Shepherd Webkinz.

47. "Intimacy" by BLoc Party CD...That isn't too good. But I still like Bloc Party.

48. One of those Congratulations balloons...If only I could remember what I was being congratulated about.

49. My current iPod that I was listening to while looking for stuff in my room...It follows me around!

50. The pamphlet that came with my Animal Crossing Wild World game I got for my 10th birthday...Best game ever. <33

51. My black t-shirt from WetSeal a few months ago.

And, that's it for today...

OTHER STUFF:

- Dave Keuning's 32nd birthday tomorrow - RAH and Coco are coming round to make him a cake! Yay!
- School was alright today. We played "Full Contact Scrabble" and had a math quiz, among other things. Not much homework to do.
- I'm like, freakishly tired today. o.O
- I'm addicted to XDing.
- I now have seven blog followers(Excluding myself), thanks to ACC! *hugs*
- Today my mom stole my iPod to "listen to Muse"(A Muse album she has). And then forgot to put it in the car to pick me up from school. Grrr.
- Send in your last minute answers to my poll, and I'll add a new one soon!
- This weekend should be pretty good. Maybe shopping, going to a thing at my sister's school tonight, getting a radio that actually works in the house.
- Bye. :]

4 comments:

Scarlett said...

yay ACC! too bad the thread got locked for spamming. :(
It was cool seeing everyone's blog, I wish it wouldn't have!

Naomi said...

Yeah, I really enjoyed that thread! I love reading blogs.

The ACC rules are stupid. >.<

Lil' Dommy said...

hey srry can't come over 2day cause i have lacrossse all day...........not fun


SRRY!!!

Naomi said...

That's okay, RAH!