BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today My Science Teacher Made Me Write "Ouch!" On His Band Aid...

Hello,





That title isn't a quote or anything...It's true. I'll explain in a second.





First off, I need to get a music ramble out of the way. "Stacy's Mom" by Fountains Of Wayne is pure amazingness. I absolutely hate myself(No surprises there) for liking the damn song. Stupid pop-punk...It's so addicting, if the song is good. Most pop-punk songs are either amazing, or completely awful. I have to say, this song is good...My 2nd favorite pop-punk song(1985 beats it!) ever. Second off, Punk Rock 101 by Bowling For Soup is so good. Another stupid pop-punk obsession...





And, to redeem my obviously rubbish musical tastes, I have to say I love Oasis at the moment. I put Morning Glory for the first time a few days ago...And I. Am. Addicted. Especially "She's Electric", which is one of the best songs ever written. Can't wait to see these guys in August.



Onto whatever. In Enrichment today, I was basically sitting there doing nothing, pretending to be writing a poem and a romantic story at the same time, and my Science teacher just comes in and comes up to me..."Can I borrow that pen?", Obviously, I say "Sure!". And my science teacher, in typical Mr B action, says "Can you write "Ouch!" on my band aid?". o.O What on Earth?! So, I did, and I can say that's a first in my life. I messed up the exclamation mark so it looks like "ouchl", but...it was odd. Very odd. But Mr B's weirdness makes him cool.



In social Studies we had a sub, and we got to write two-collum notes. Not much to say about it...I don't get the big deal with two collum notes. They're not too boring. In fact, I found today more interesting than the typical lesson. Teachers who talk for years on end I find to be unbearably boring. Notes actually take up time, and keep you doing something.



In Science we're making these little car things...Ours, in typical myself style, are named Brandon...And Fredericka, but you can guess the sort of input I had in that one. Our propullsion system turned out to be a total failure, too.



Engineering we didn't get to go outside(Rain, oh how I love it! And, proper rain!) so we stayed in and planned our adjustments to our bottle rockets.



In gym, avoiding all possible work proved more difficut, with these sheets that show what exercises we do. I filled the thing out in 5 minutes, and continues with my normal bsiness of wandering, the bikes, and sitting in the locker room with my friend. Good thing is, my gym teacher really couldn't care about what we did. He's one of my favorite teachers. You can do whatever, as long as you're not sitting down or spending the whole period in the locker room, and still get an A!



Math was a review for a quiz tomorrow...Nothing to report there.



And LA was hell. Poetry Day. Ugh. The most awful day on the history of existance. This time, we're forcefully entering in the town library poetry contest. Mine being super cheesy poems about cats and my childhood(Describing how "magical" my childhood was. Am I the only one who missed out on a magical childhood? I watched TV, and ate too much junk food, and stuff. Not to say my childhood was wasted...Moving on.). My computer didn't print, which caused my teacher to be unnecesserily sarcastic about the whole thing. I'm not retarded, I know how to print, okay?

That was my day. I don't even know why i'm wiritng this, I barely said anything about it. I changed my background yesterday, as you can see. I loved the old one, but some of the writing was hard to read.So...I changed earlier today. I have such an odd persoality...Rainbow and darkenss. It; just because I love color.

My iPod is broken, for the billionth time, so I'm bored. Probably why i posted this.

Oh and my friend made a blog a few days ago! Go to www.dailydoseoflaughs.blogspot.com to read it!

Until sometime,

0 comments: