BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Party Over Here!

Hello bloggers,

Well, I actually have big news today! For the last couple o' days, I'v been dying to post, but with nothing to post about. I ended up saying some stuff about US "gods"(Haha, sounds odd. Maybe I'll write it decently some time, and then you'll understand), and that was only about three sentences. But anyways...

The V Festival website updated yesterday! Some stuff about bands playing, and stuff, looks amazing. Here's the lineup so far -

- The Killers
- Razorlight
- The Specials
- Lilly Allen
- The Script
- Taylor Swift
- Seasick Steve
- Taylor Swift(again apparently)
- Oasis
- Snow Patrol
- Elbow
- James
- Biffy Clyro
- James Morrison
- Ocean Color Scene
- Fatboy Slim
- Pendulum
- The Ting Tings
- The Wonbats
- Keane
- The Enemy
- Paolo Nutini
- Katy Perry
- Dizzee Rascal
- Pete Doherty
- British Sea Power
- Happy Mondays
- The Saturdays
- MGMT
- Lady Gaga
- The Streets
- Ashley Dixo

With "many more" to be announced apparently. "Many more" being around 15, I think. The ones in bold are the ones I'd like to see. Still hoping for Kaiser Chiefs! The headliners are The Killers and Oasis. The Killers being on Saturday and Oasis being on Sunday. I woke up about 5 this morning after having a dream about Dave('twas his birthday!) and couldn't sleep. My mom was on the phone to my uncle, who were getting the tickets for us(Being so early because of the time difference). Turns out after much struggling and computer-freezing, he got us tickets for the weekend! Then later in the day, my friend's mom called, as they were getting tickets to come with us. They ended up only getting tickets for Saturday. So, they get to see my freakout for The Killers! Excited? What do you think? This gives me something to count down till after May 9th.

This news made my friend RAH sufficiently jealous today(Though she seems to be moving away from The Killers. She's "into" some emo/screamo band at the moment), but I haven't told many people. But, yay!

I suppose I should talk a bit about myself at the moment, as I seem to always do. Today, I have to say, has been a sort of bad day. This weekend, however, has been going alright. 'cept Sunday I got banned from the computer for, pretty much nothing. But yesterday was a snow day! I can't say I used the time too effectively, other than organsing my CDs into my room. I did buy a new CD - "Under The Iron Sea" by Keane. And borrowed two Arctic Monkeys CDs from my mom. And bought new songs for my iPod("Get On Your Boots" by U2, "Cherub Rock" by Smashing Pumpkins, "Even Flow" by Pearl Jam, "Kids" by MGMT, "Graveyard Girl" by M83, "Use Somebody" by Kings Of Leon,and "Ulysses" by Franz Ferdinand. And, why oh why, don't they have "Yesterday" by The Beatles on iTunes?).

School today has been a pain. First off, I lost my calculator. My calculator, being the calculator with "Brandon jr." written on it. In LA we were "debating". About? Many things, including Michael Phelps, and the economy. My group did, "Should we be aloud to wear hats in school?". Geez, it's clothing, why does it matter so much? Of course, I hated the whole experience. He knows I don't like reading, it isn't going to change anyday soon. He gave me another "Talk more, you're too quiet" speech at the end of class, again. 'cause it's not like I hear that all the time. And it's not like anyone understands. Or will actually change me. To me at least, the people who did the whole full-out "Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, my name is ****** and today I am talking to you about..." thing gave off the "Who Do You Think You Are?!" vibe. Haha, I hate that kind of behavior. My rule to live by - "If it's decent, it's good enough.".

Math, my teacher found my calculator! Good thing she's 50-something and couldn't read the little writting along the bottom...Otherwise, that would cause some severe embarassment. But, she couldn't have been more of a "female dog" about it. I now realise how much I can't stand her. As far as she's concerned, she's always right, you're always wrong, and she's gonna make it quite clear who she does and doesn't like. The people she does like being, as far as I know, all female. In particular, one "perfect girl". I sit next to her, which makes her hate me in comparison. She announces to the class "Camo, looking for your calculator?", and then pulls the unnecesserily patronizing face, like I'm five years old. It's not like people don't think I'm retarded enough already. And this isn't the first time. A few weeks ago, we were reading in Enrichment and she was checking our projects, and she comes into the room and announces "You spelled "Collisseum" wrong!", with that expression again. And, I checked, and the way she wanted me to spell it was incorrect. So, who wins? Ask her, and I was of course clearly wrong about everything. I'm wrong about life, in her eyes. She's such a...

Moving on. Enrichment. We started off with a 20-minute speech. We currently have these small poster things up on the wall, each we decorate to example our best examples of work. That's with the speech started out with. And then a girl gave a speech about her breast cancer project. This sounds realy selfish, but I'm sick of all this stuff. She's doing it for her Bat Mitzvah. And, so(this is what everyone does)..."Hmm...what should I do....Er.,..um...who cares, I'll do breast cancer" no one cares anymore. We know the facts, and it shocks and surprises no one. Then, we were told to clean out our lockers. A quick five minutes and I was good(Odd, compared to last year.). And then I wandered around...and got told off again. Seriously, if they don't give us anything specific to do, what do they expect? I ended up with five minutes writing Killers stuff.

Spanish and Engineering were pretty average. We're congigating verbs in Spanish at the moment. I don't really get the big deal, it all seems pretty simple of you re-read it a few times. Hard to remember, but simple. We're currently aloud to sit wherever, so I'm alone in the back of my class(Total heaven! <33). This means I get to stare at the clock, not work, and avoid having to work with anyone, a lot of the time. Plus, I have a weird paranoid hate of sitting in the front of the class. It's stupid, and impossible to explain. Engineering, we watched the most boring movie ever. We get it, "Engeneeing is everything!". Okay?

Well, that's my day at the moment. I'm tired now. And bored. And I have homework to do.

Speak soon,

1 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

awesome! Rah is jealous... ;)